Workplace Wednesday:: 5 Ways to Liven Up Your Work Wardrobe
1. Talitha Necklace An easy way to add a bit of color and switch up your normal work uniform is to add fun statement jewelry. By adding a lively piece you can change the entire look of your outfit in a snap.
2. Suede Calfskin Sandals Every woman knows that shoes can either make or break an outfit. Taking risks with your shoes is a great way to try current trends without making it your entire look. If you gravitate towards a classic pump, try one in a fun print or brightly colored suede. Shoes are a career woman’s best friend.
3. Striped Peplum Top, Peplums have been popping up everywhere lately. This lady like silhouette is perfect for so many body types and adds a bit of flair to your classic shirts. The peplum trend will continue through Fall.
4. Statement To Be Clutch, Instead of grabbing your trusty tote for your work handbag, grab an oversized envelope clutch instead. You will not only look chic at the office you will be cocktail ready for after work.
5. Thierry Lasry Acetate Sunglasses, Everyone loves a new pair of shades. They can update your outfit in an instant.